Monday, July 4, 2016

Duterte promised for continuation of 4Ps with a sack of rice




Our new President has promised to expand the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps), give at least a sack of rice to the poorest of the poor. And said He will get those funds from the Sin Tax and the Philippine Amusement Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).

He said it during a campaign rally in Butuan City.
"I will use the money from sin tax and PAGCOR to cover the 4Ps, which I will prioritize under my administration," he said.

"Believe me, I can really do it," he added.

“Iyang Pantawid, I will continue it at saka dagdagan. Diyan tama si [President Benigno] Aquino [III],” he added.


The 4Ps is a human development measure of the government that provides conditional cash grants to poor families for health, nutrition, and education of children. It started as the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) under President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.





No comments:

Post a Comment